About the Product
- Moisturizing, Revitalizing
- Whitening/Recovering Trouble Scars
- Pore tightening
- Removing Blackheads
Suitable for all skin type.
Simple skin care with only one Vitamin C. Faster Vitamin C effects with added peeling function. Combine 20% L-Ascorbic Acid with natural anti-oxidants to help prevent premature signs of aging. Protect, soften and moisturize your skin.
World best seller, Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum is called as The miracle of one RED bottle. The brand O.S.T C20 is now TIA’M. The product name has changed to : Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum ⇒ My Signature C Source. Only the brand and product name has changes. The ingredients are same (unchanged). The effect is same. 100% Pure Vitamin C20% provides the most effect to your skin.
100% Pure vitamin for remarkable, healthy skin.
My Signature C Source (OST Original Pure Vitamin C20) Serum contains about 6,000mg of 100% Pure Vitamin C.
It contains 20% concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid, which maximize the benefits, and additional feature of peeling function. As natural antioxidants, it helps prevent premature signs of aging, while it protects, softens, and moisturizes your skin.
Power of My Signature C Source
- Care of Exfoliation & Blackheads – Exfoliates properly and removes blackheads for smooth skin.
- Anti-Aging – Reduces fine lines and tightens pores boosting collagen production.
- Improvement in Acne Scar – Fades acne scars and lightens dark spots left behind by zits.
- Skin Brightening – Evens skin tone and makes skin look brighter while reducing redness.
High portion of Vitamin C and still remarkable safe.
22.9% of Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum is the real meaning of pure Vitamin C. One bottle of C20 serum contains vitamin C 40 times more than orange, 120 times more than strawberries and 200 times more than mandarins.
Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum not only offers whitening, exfoliation and pore care effect, but also helps smooth the rough area on your skin, caused by spots or acne breakouts, when used regularly or long term. After using the serum, research shows positive result on skin condition. Out of 2075 respondents, who used Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum :
- 97.91% said, “Skin looked brighter and more defined complexion”.
- 96.00% said, “The serum reduced unwanted skin pigmentation and blemishes”.
- 92.20% said, “skin improvement after first usage”.
- 86.52% said, “The serum smoothen out uneven texture”.
Now, you can see that a lot of people in the world are using Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum.
How To Use
1️⃣ Apply after cleansing and toning.
2️⃣ Use 2-3 drops and smooth in gently all over face (especially smooth intensively the aged area such as pigmented or wrinkled lesions)
3️⃣ Initially, a slight tingling may be experienced. (A passing phenomenon)
4️⃣ Mixing with several drops of Vitamin C20 and toner makes your skin refresh being gooey.
5️⃣ After applying Vitamin source C20, apply moisturizer is more effectively.
*If you feel need more hydration, we recommend to vitamin sleep 9 to 5 crema. After applied C20 Serum, put on vitamin C cream over the layer. This combination will provide to you super synergy vitamin C effects. → Learn more about Vitamin sleep 9 to 5 crema.
1. It is best to keep this product out of direct sunlight and high temperatures, as this will damage the product.
Because of the hot weather, some vitamin serum can be leaked. But this is natural phenomenon that can only appear to pure vitamin. When this happens, wipe leaked liquid, and keep it on fridg. Then you would use it without any problems.
TIP – To keep the product fresh longer, store it in the refrigerator.
2. When you utilize the product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Glucose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Beta-Glucan, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben.
*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others.