About the Product
- Brightening, conceal and cover pores.
- Flawless coverage with excellent spreadability.
- Even out skin tone and hydrating.
- Long lasting and oil controlling.
- SPF50+ / PA+++
Suitable for all skin type especially for oily and combination skin.
April Skin Magic Snow Cushion contains natural mineral water ‘Iceland Glacial Water’ moisturizes your skin while, even in small amounts, covers up blemishes and skin imperfections.
Features total coverage and tone correction while preventing flaking for dry skin type.
Soft puff for even, long-lasting makeup application while making it easier to apply evenly for a natural look. The soft texture of the puff is gently to your skin and won’t cause any irritation. The delicate texture makes full, even coverage possible using only a tiny amount of liquid. The superb water absorbency makes your skin sparkle.
- Iceland Glacier Water – essential minerals in glacier water keep skin moist.
- Blueberry Extract – comforts, soothes tired skin, and provides energy and nourishes dull skin.
- Indian Gooseberry Extract – Vitamin C in Indian gooseberry brightens and purifies skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract – contains moisture providing long-lasting moisture and gives skin a boost of hydration.
- Acai Palm Extract – Helps prevent skin from aging and skin oxidation.
Magic Snow Cushion containing water based serum more than 45% provides moisture and allows makeup to last long and flawless.
Shades to chose
#21 Light Beige – SOLD OUT
#22 Pink Beige
#23 Natural Beige – SOLD OUT
How To Use
1️⃣ Remove the opaque film before usage.
2️⃣ Open Magic Snow Cushion White, remove the transparent film from the mirror and remove the attached film from inner lid.
3️⃣ Gently press the puff against the sponge to absorb the liquid.
4️⃣ Lightly pat the puff onto the skin. Use a tiny amount for full coverage.
For longer lasting and brighter appearance, apply Magic Snow Cream before applying Magic Snow Cushion.
“I’m not usually a fan of full coverage foundation but this can be blended out nicely. It doesn’t stay greasy like other BB creams I have used either. It dries dewy but not greasy looking. If you only like med-light coverage like me, apply with poof that comes with this and then blend it out with your damp beauty blender and you will achieve the perfect coverage. Recommended for sure! My only ‘con’ to this would be the semi-strong sunscreen scent. But 50 spf, that’s expected.” Credit to Amy3Dee on September 25, 2016. at Amazon.com
Precautions for use :
- Stop using if the following symptoms appear. Continuing usage may increase symptoms, if so, consult a doctor.
- If any red spots, swelling, itchiness, or skin irritation develop
- If direct sunlight causes irritation
- Do not apply on areas with scars, eczema, or dermatitis
Storage and treatment –
- close the lid after use
- Keep away from children
- Avoid storing in high temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
*Results from the use of beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others.